Bjorn Bunk Bed
The all white Bjorn Study Bunk Bed features a single bed on top and has a metal support reminiscent of a floor to ceiling window on one side that can accommodate your own desk and any bottom bed below.
The ladder can be placed on the right-hand side of the bunk or the safety rail can be moved far left or far right along the front of the bunk which allows one to also mount the ladder at the front of the bunk if space is tight. The safety rail does not have a gap where arms can be trapped and can be positioned anywhere on the top bedside. The base boards of the top bunk are solid for a neat finish, resting on top of metal supports. The top bed accommodates a standard single mattress sized 91cm x 188cm.
You can place a desk underneath next to a single or 3/4 bed, depending on the size of the desk. Alternatively, if no desk is needed this bunkbed can accommodate any standard double bed underneath with a pedestal. The Loki Bed can be placed underneath the bunk with room to spare, and fits the optional Loki Underbed can accommodate sleepover guests. The Underbed includes two removable partitions, so it can also be utilised for convenient additional storage.
- Solid, high-quality construction
- Single bed at the top for mattress sized 91cm x 188cm
- Eco-friendly materials
- Ample storage space
- Ladder has 3 possible positions
- Height: 160cm
- Length: 219cm
- Width: 94cm
- E2 MDF with melamine wrap: resistant to corrosion, water and high temperature
- Solid base
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Do not use a mattress higher than 15cm on the top bunk
- The top bed on a bunk bed is not suitable for use by children under the age of 6
- Bedding and decor
- Bottom Bed