Evolve Bed Cabinet
Clever Evolve Bed Cabinet
The Evolve Bed Cabinet by Vox is a clever piece of furniture that brilliantly complements the other furniture from the unique Evolve range. The long narrow cabinet - A4 paper size width and almost a meter in length - is fitted onto casters to make it easily movable. The drawer slides out vertically to unveil three shelves - the top tray for smaller items like mobile phones, and the bottom two high enough to store books. The combination of white shelves, light grey drawer front and natural wood shell creates a unique look that will enhance any contemporary room. It's very useful as a standalone storage piece or as part of the Evolve bedroom unit, fitting seamlessly behind the Evolve Couch Bed's headrest. It also works as a pedestal or nightstand - great for storing plenty of bedside books!
- Three shelves
- Mounted on casters/wheels
- White, Grey and Natural Wood finishes
- Aesthetic finish and quality materials used
- Complies with European Union Safety Standards
- Height: 81cm
- Length: 95cm
- Width: 30cm
- Modern laminated board
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- When not in stock this item has a lead time of 2 - 12 weeks
Download Assembly Instructions
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.