Kaarol Earth Rug 140X200
100% Cotton Kaarol Earth Rug
The Kaarol Earth Rug by Lorena Canals is inspired by a Spanish weaving motif called Ojo de Dios, featuring earthy colours on a natural background. Lorena Canals have revolutionized the rug sector by creating stylish and practical, 100% cotton, machine washable rugs. Cotton rugs allow your child (and you!) to spend hours of playing, reading and relaxation time on the floor in superb comfort and style. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from using the finest raw materials and natural dyes to socially responsible labour practices. The extensive collection of washable rugs is 100% cotton and handwoven. They are perfect for decorating the rooms of your children since you can wash them at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Stylish and practical
- Pleasant to the touch
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- This new concept has revolutionized the rug industry
- The most practical and internationally renowned children's rug on the market
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 140cm
- Quality 100% cotton
- Natural dyes are used to colour the rugs - no toxic dyes, contaminants or chemical fixing
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.