Signature Lampshade - Ivory
Lampshade - Ivory
The Signature Lampshade is handcrafted and locally made, using our Signature linen for the ideal lighting solution to suit the room and your taste.
The lampshade is part of our brand new Signature collection by CLM Home. Simply put, luxurious linen for little ones. Handmade in South Africa from 100% washer cotton which has been washed and not stentered creating a more soft, wrinkly look.
What makes our Signature collection so exclusive? Well, other than the beautiful colours that are exclusive to CLM Home, it's the comfort and quality. Without getting too technical, 'the higher the thread count, the better the quality' is now just a thing of the past, thanks to mass production and large factories, where other fabrics can be woven into the same weaves as percale and sateen. Our Signature fabric is not percale or sateen, but rather made from 100% high-quality cotton, which is fluffier and woven in a herringbone weave. A thread count is not applicable to a herringbone weave or this luxuriously soft collection.
- 50cm H, approx 40cm wide
1.5m white cobtyre, E27 smooth lamp holder white, white c/cup with bracket
- These are specially made to order for you with a leadtime of 4-6 weeks.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.