Macrame Lightshade - Vintage Blue
Cotton Macrame Mobile Lightshade
They say trends make a comeback and macrame is the comeback we can get behind! Add a knotted piece of hanging decor like the Macrame Mobile Lightshade to a room to instantly create a bohemian feel. Macrame is a form of knotting by hand to create beautiful patterns and items for home decor or for personal use. This macrame lightshade can be used as a lampshade or as a unique mobile above your little one's cot. Don't be afraid to incorporate a touch of boho with modern or scandi-style decor!
- Handmade in South Africa.
- Hygge and Bohemian Style
- 100% cotton cord
- 147cm H
- 25cm diameter
- Products are handmade and colour variations may occur
- When not in stock, made to order with love in 2-3 weeks.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to CLM Home showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.