Mitra Compactum/Dresser (Optional Changer) - Graphite
BUILD YOUR OWN DRESSER/COMPACTUM
STEP 1: The Mitra Compactum/Dresser in Graphite has already been added to your bundle
STEP 2: Add the optional removable changer
The stylish Mitra Compactum from the Mitra collection by Vox has a distinctive graphite finish with angled solid oak wood legs.
The Mitra Collection was inspired by the love of natural materials and the conviction that any space can be wisely and beautifully used. The furniture is based on subtle contrasts and unconventional pairings, complementing modern geometric shapes with nature-based motifs, and combining raw industrial accents with lively colour palettes.
Perfect for a nursery, this compactum has an optional removable graphite change tray (available separately), so it can be used as a dresser after the nappy days are over. It has three large drawers with Excel guides by FGV, which open by pressing on the front of the drawer. This convenient feature allows you to open the drawers by touch and eliminates the need for handles.
The compactum is made of laminated chipboard with a thickness of 16mm in graphite. These boards are characterised by very low formaldehyde emission, hygiene class E1. The rear walls and bottoms of the drawers are made of HDF board in graphite. All visible edges are covered with a strip of ABS edging with a thickness of 0.8mm. The angled solid oak wood legs are enriched by dyeing and varnishing.
All Vox furniture complies with European safety standards and has received FSC certification. The brand provides parents a full line of baby furniture to enable you to find all the items you need. These are specially designed for young children and are perfectly adapted to their tastes. The brand uses environmentally friendly materials of superior quality.
- Drawers open by touch
- Conforms to EU Safety Standards
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction
- High quality materials
- Height: 86cm
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 58cm
- Laminated board – resistant to damage and damp, easy to keep clean
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- Wall attachment strap included but relevant screws for your particular wall type are not included
- Initially the changer adds additional depth to the dresser, once the changer tray is removed at a later stage, the dresser will stand against the wall
- Please note that the change mat and change mat cover (pictured) is NOT included.
- Changer is optional
- Change mat and change mat cover
DOWNLOAD ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS