Mitra Two-Door Wardrobe - Graphite
The stylish Mitra Two-Door Wardrobe - Graphite from the Mitra collection by Vox has a distinctive graphite finish with angled solid oak wood legs.
The Mitra Collection was inspired by the love of natural materials and the conviction that any space can be wisely and beautifully used. The furniture is based on subtle contrasts and unconventional pairings, complementing modern geometric shapes with nature-based motifs, and combining raw industrial accents with lively colour palettes.
Perfect for a nursery, this wardrobe features Hettich fittings which are characterised by high quality, functionality and comfort of use. The use of a special repulsive fitting allows you to open the door by touch and eliminates the need for handles. Inside the wardrobe you'll find five shelves on the right side, all with convenient height adjustment. The left side has a section for hanging clothes with another shelf on the top and bottom of it.
The wardrobe is made of made of laminated chipboard with a thickness of 16mm in graphite. These boards are characterised by very low formaldehyde emission, hygiene class E1. The rear walls are made of HDF board in graphite. All visible edges are covered with a strip of ABS edging with a thickness of 0.8mm. The angled solid oak wood legs legs are enriched by dyeing and varnishing.
All Vox furniture complies with European safety standards and has received FSC certification. The brand provides parents a full line of baby furniture to enable you to find all the items you need. These are specially designed for young children and are perfectly adapted to their tastes. The brand uses environmentally friendly materials of superior quality.
- Doors open by touch
- Height adjustable shelves
- Conforms to EU Safety Standards
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction
- High quality materials
- Laminated board, resistant to damage and damp, easy to keep clean
- Height: 207cm
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 58cm
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- The fitting needed to attach it to a wall is not included, as it depends on the type of wall
- Assembly available at checkout R790, Gauteng, Cape Town & Durban
- A lead time of 5 to 10 days (after delivery of items via courier) is applicable to orders where assembly is requested. (CPT & DBN)
- JHB orders will be delivered via the assembly team, lead time of 5 to 10 days is applicable.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.