Pink Forest Mushroom House Night Light
LED Forest Mushroom House Night Light
Turn the kids bedroom into a fairytale forest with this cute LED Forest Mushroom House Night Light.
The soft glow of this mushroom house nightlight helps your little one feel safe in the dark, so it is a perfect light for children who dont like sleeping in the dark. Because of its cordless design its a perfect item to bring along on trips or sleepovers.
It looks adorable on the nightstand while helping to scare the monsters away before bedtime with its soft glow. Save batteries by using the smart timer option that turns the light off automatically after 15 minutes.
This little light has a soft glow and the convenient timer function turns the light off automatically after 15 minutes. Perfect to fall asleep to and friendly to the environment!
- Child safe
- Quality silky smooth plastic
- BPA, lead and phthalate free PVC
- The LED lamp requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- 3 settings: on, off or 15-minute timer function
- Light at the bottom indicates that the timer function is turned on
- Sticker me! Includes 42 stickers to personalise the light
- Height: 19cm
- Length: 17.5cm
- Width: 17.5cm
- Make sure you always close the battery lid with the supplied screw
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.