Tuli Toddler Table - Yellow & Mint
Stackable Tuli Toddler Table - Yellow and Mint
The Tuli Toddler Table - Yellow and Mint by Vox is absolutely perfect for a playroom with its durable materials and kid-friendly design. The table has slanted legs with a generous storage cubby underneath the table top, divided in half to accommodate kids on both sides of the table. The frame is a soft yellow colour and the shelf insides a complementary mint green. Two Tuli Toddler Stools fit perfectly underneath a Tulli Toddler Table. The Tuli room is envisioned to be a place of independent exploration for a child, with specially designed pieces perfect for their tiny hands still developing motor skills. The Tuli collection of lightweight, handy furniture is easily arranged and assembled. By stacking stools and tables you can maximise space and keep your little one's play area neat and tidy.
- Conforms to EU Safety Standards
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy construction
- High quality materials
- Height: 49cm
- Length: 59.5cm
- Width: 50cm
- Laminated board resistant to damage and damp, easy to keep clean
- This product ships flat pack and requires assembly
- When not in stock this item has a lead time of 2 - 12 weeks
Download Assembly Instructions
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.