Leaf Cot Bed 70X140 - White
Vox Leaf Cot Bed
Your little one will love the new Vox Leaf Cot Bed. Not only is this piece a beautifully designed cot, but it can also be transformed into a toddler bed that will last for up to 7 years so it can grow with your child. Its modern and minimalist design means that it will easily match your modern decor scheme of choice. The cot features three adjustable heights to adapt as the baby grows, start on the highest level to minimise having to lean over to reach your little bundle and lower when they begin to pull themselves up and try to explore. The cot also features three removable bars, perfect when your toddler becomes more independent. Available in white or graphite with matching furniture available from the Leaf range, so you can ensure you have everything ready for your little one.
- Adjustable with 3 heights
- 3 removable bars allowing toddlers to easily access their bed
- Can be transformed into a junior bed
- Available in white or graphite with oak coloured bars
- Manufactured from laminated chipboard
- Easy to clean and durable german engineered board
- Width: 144.5cm
- Depth: 75cm
- Height: 86cm
- Mattress size required: 70cm x 140cm
- Self-assembly required
- Mattress sold separately
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.