Signature Cot Set - Ivory
100% Cotton Signature Cot Set - Ivory
Our Signature Cot Set - Blush Ivory is part of our brand new Signature collection by CLM Home. Simply put, luxurious linen for little ones. Handmade in South Africa from 100% washer cotton which has been washed and not stentered creating a more soft, wrinkly look. The duvet cover fastens at the feet with little bows instead of studs.
What makes our Signature collection so exclusive? Well, other than the beautiful colours that are exclusive to CLM Home, it's the comfort and quality. Without getting too technical, 'the higher the thread count, the better the quality' is now just a thing of the past, thanks to mass production and large factories, where other fabrics can be woven into the same weaves as percale and sateen. Our Signature linen is not percale or sateen, but rather made from 100% high quality cotton, which is fluffier and woven in a herringbone weave. A thread count is not applicable to a herringbone weave or this luxuriously soft collection. Rest assured and comfortably, our linen has gone the extra length, literally, for a softer and more luxurious feel.
- Cot Duvet Cover (80cm x 120cm)
- Baby Pillow Cover (23cm x 32cm)
- Machine cold wash at 30 degrees inside out
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.