Alphabet Blocks - Blue
Alphabet Blocks - Blue by Grow Baby
Decorate the nursery and use the Alphabet Blocks - Blue to photograph and record milestones. These perfectly sized wooden blocks will fit well into their little hands as they learn to grab and build. It's also the perfect baby shower gift as you spoil a new mom.
- Comes with a set of blue vinyl stickers
- Includes letters A - Z ( one set in capital letters), numbers 1 - 10, 2 sets of consonants in a-z ( in small letters) and 3 sets of vowels in a-z ( small letters) as well as a variety of animals
- Set of 16 blocks
- Suitable from 6 months
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa
- Height: 4cm
- Length: 4cm
- Width: 4cm
- Birch wood
- Non-toxic water-based paints and stains
- The wooden blocks are made from 100% wood, are non-toxic and antibacterial with no chemicals involved
- Should you like to wash your blocks you can wipe them down with a damp cloth and tap dry
- Should you insist on washing them with water the wood may swell and become rough due to the grain of the wood being raised from washing
- It is common for wood to become dry and you may wish to leave it like this or sand it down with some sand paper and it will be good as new!
- Do not immerse in water
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.