Bubble Onion Pendant
Modern Bubble Onion Pendant
The Bubble Onion Pendant by Fundi is the epitome of classic modern design and absolutely perfect for a funky kids room. This pendant is inspired by the legendary bubble lamps created in 1947 by George Nelson, one of the founders of American Modernism, which feature in the permanent collection of MOMA. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. Originally covered in taut plastic, Fundi has covered its replicas in white jersey knit fabric, making it a very affordable must have! The lamp comes with a 1.5m cabtyre cable, an E27 lampholder and a 10cm ceiling cup and bracket. The unique lamps by Fundi are designed and made in South Africa.
- Made in SA
- SABS approved
- 1 Year warranty
- Diameter: 30cm
- Lampshade height: 30cm
- Metal wire
- Jersey knit
- This lamp is made to order in 4-6 weeks
- This item is specially made to order just for you and cannot be returned
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.