The Liam Bed is modern and strong with a timber backrest and footboard detail. The Liam Bed's firm lines with the added warmth of wood detailing makes it a contemporary design for your kids bedroom or main bedroom. It's charm and super strength also allows this bed to work really well in a hotel or for student accommodation. The Liam Bed comes in a range of colours and is photographed with Cadbury Oak wood panels. Take your pick between Black, White or Gun Metal for the metal colour.
All 91cm(single), 107cm(three quarter) and 137cm(double) beds have metal bar bases. Queen size beds come with board bases.
- Made in SA, expertly welded
- 2 Year guarantee on steelframe
- Steel and pine wood
- Available in standard single, three quarter, double or queen
- Single takes a 91cm W mattress, three quarter 107 cm, double 137cm, queen 152cm
- Length of mattress 188cm L
- Excludes mattress and bedding
- Ships flatpack and requires some assembly
- Assembly available at checkout R390, Gauteng, Cape Town & Durban
- A lead time of 5 to 10 days (after delivery of items via courier) is applicable to orders where assembly is requested. (CPT & DBN)
- JHB orders will be delivered via the assembly team, lead time of 5 to 10 days is applicable.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to CLM Home showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.