Woolable Rug Steppe - Sheep Brown - 120 x 170
Designer Washable Wool Rug
The simple, minimalist design of the Steppe rug consists of a low pile wool surface cut across by rows of extra-short pile that provide a subtle striped pattern. The edges are finished with a strip of bare cotton canvas, that frays into tousled fringes under a narrow line of tufted wool, in a contrasting colour.
The wool is undyed and owes its natural hues to sheep of various origins from around the world, such as the Persian brown. As in all the Sheep of the World collection, the Steppe Rug includes a 20% proportion of New Zealand wool in its composition for premium quality and added softness.
- Colours: Sheep Brown
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way
- Eco-friendly: Wool with non-toxic dyes
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cosy atmosphere
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- 120cm x 170cm
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in colour and shape
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified
- Made in India
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min)
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes
- Do not bleach
- Avoid using fabric softener
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colours may bleed
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Do not dry clean
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You are entitled to return your order within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- We will refund you in full within 14-21 days less the transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- No products can be returned to Clever Little Monkey showrooms unless authorised by us in writing.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions
- Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.